What if you could experiment with Intel's advanced research and technology implementations that are still under development? And then see your feedback addressed in a future product? Find out by downloading one of the offerings listed below. Test drive these tools, collaborate with your peers and send us your feedback through our software engineering blogs and support forums. Please note that these are the only mechanisms for interactions with Intel on these implementations. Intel Premier Support is only offered for our commercially released products. The offerings listed below augment Intel product and Open Source TBB offerings you'll find elsewhere.
Designing New Capabilities
- Adobe* Premiere* Pro/Premiere* Elements Encoder plug-in using Intel® Media SDK and Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology New!
- Intel® Web APIs New!
- Intel® Energy Checker SDK Rev 2.0 Release
- Smoke - Game Technology Demo Rev 1.2 Released
- Isolated Execution
- Intel® Direct Ethernet Transport
- Intel® Software Development Emulator
- Program Record/Replay Toolkit
Creating Concurrent Code
- New! Intel® Concurrent Collections for C++ Rev 0.9 Released [July 24th 2013]
- Intel® Benchmark Install and Test Tool (Intel® BITT) Tools
- Intel Advisor Lite Now Part of Intel® Parallel Studio
We have retired Intel® Advisor Lite, but we now offer all its capabilities and more in Intel® Advisor XE, a threading design and prototyping tool for lead engineers and architects.
- Intel® Performance Tuning Utility
We have retired PTU as our experimental performance analysis tool. Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE now contains the best PTU capabilities as well as the latest experimental performance analysis features.
- Intel® SOA Expressway XSLT 2.0 Processor
- Intel® Array Building Blocks
- Intel® Cluster Poisson Solver Library
- Intel® Ordinary Differential Equations Solver Library
- Intel® OpenCL SDK has become a beta product and can be found here
- Intel® Summary Statistics Library is now available as part of the Vector Statistical Library in the Intel® MKL 10.3 beta download We would like to thank you for participating in the evaluation of the Intel® Summary Statistics Library, and also for the feedback that helped us improve its quality.
- Intel® Mash Maker: Mashups for the Masses
- Integrated Debugger for Java*/JNI Environments
- Intel® Location Technologies Software Development Kit 1.0 (LTSDK)
- Intel® C++ Parallelism Exploration Compiler, Prototype Edition
- Intel® C and C++ STM Compiler, Prototype Edition
- Intel® Cilk Plus Software Development Kit
- Intel® Cilk++ Software Development Kit